- Construction kits
- Optical instruments
- Laser instruments
- Measuring tools
- Total Stations
- Software & computers
- Utility location
- Surveying accessories
- Optical accessories
- Laser accessories
- Component parts
Scanners & Drones
- 3D scanners
- Autopilots & Navigators
- Drones & Sensors
- System components
Better things in smaller packages!
The HiPer VR* is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000's internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
The kit includes:
- TOPCON HiPer VR (SINGLE INTL) GNSS receiver
- HiPer VR OAF (226CH ALL SIG 10Hz Net + LL RTK)
- TOPCON T-18 field controller
- Controller holder
- MAGNET FIELD GPS (+ MMGPS) software
- Survpoint 1.8-2.2 pole
- TNT TPI Network RTK correction subscription - 12 Months